The land is currently being offered in 4 tracts of land totaling 4,110± acres. These tracts can be sold in one single bulk transaction or can be sold separately if desired so by the buyer(s).
The Hendry County WRP Hunting Tract has been conserved in a permanent Wetland Reserve Program (WRP) Easement. The purpose of a WRP easement is to protect, restore, and enhance environmentally sensitive areas in exchange for retiring certain rights of the property. In this case specifically, the landowner is afforded the right to hunt, fish, and quietly enjoy the land.
This property currently generates two different sources of income via yearly leases.
• 4,110± Acres of some of the finest hunting lands in the State of Florida
• High population of deer, turkey, and hogs
• Currently generating $148,968/year in lease fees
• Property is surrounded by state protected lands
• Land priced significantly lower than all other recreational properties in the area
• Breath taking natural views of untouched “Old Florida” landscape